Patients who are missing a single tooth or multiple teeth in Metairie, LA should consider dental implants as a tooth replacement solution. Dental implants offer the strength and durability of natural teeth and allow patients to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. Dental implants are the ideal tooth replacement solution because they provide permanence and stability without compromising look or function.
Oral Surgery Services specializes in the placement of dental implants in Metairie, LA. Dental implants are made up of three parts: a titanium implant, an abutment, and a crown. The implant is made up of medical-grade titanium and is surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone. Over the next several weeks, the dental implant fuses with the jaw bone to create a stable foundation for the replacement tooth. This means that the dental implant is completely secure and does not pose any risk of falling out, slipping, or making any clicking sounds. This also means that the health of the jaw bone is preserved because bone loss is stopped with dental implants. After the implant has healed, the connecting abutment is placed by your oral surgeon. A dentist will place the crown.
The three-part design of the dental implant is what makes it unique and provides several benefits to patients. Dental implant patients can expect to enjoy
- Preserved jaw bone health. The implant helps stimulate bone growth, which means that further bone loss can be halted.
- Easy to care for. No need for adhesives and creams. Dental implants require the same maintenance as a natural tooth to keep your entire mouth healthy — brush and floss daily.
- Permanence. With the right care and maintenance, dental implants are designed to last a lifetime.
- Speaking with ease. No more embarrassing clicking sounds or difficulty pronouncing certain words. Dental implants look, feel, and function just like any other tooth.
- Eating with confidence. Dental implants are completely secure, which means you can enjoy all the foods you love.
Oral Surgery Services strives to provide every patient with the best result possible. We utilize leading-edge techniques and stay on top of the latest industry trends to bring our patients the most advanced oral and maxillofacial solutions today.
Where can I get dental implants in Metairie, LA?
Dental implants offer a stable, permanent, and natural-looking tooth replacement solution with a very high success rate. If you are interested in dental implants, we encourage you to give our office a call to schedule a consultation. We look forward to accomplishing your tooth replacement goals at Oral Surgery Services.